The July update to VectorVest 7 is now available! This month brings a powerful new Derby feature and continues to improve our automated trading systems.
All Green Delta Derby Filter
This new Derby setting filters the Derby results to only green (positive) minute deltas for the 5, 10, 15, and 20 minute delta. This filter can also be used in both Genius automation and RoboTrader to help you pick the top Derby results that are climbing. To use this new feature, use the “Deltas Positive” checkbox in the Derby settings.
RoboTrader Recommendations UI Improvements
RoboTrader now allows a recommendation to be deleted at any time. If a recommendation is deleted after placing or partially filling, it will attempt to cancel the associated order at the brokerage.
- The Trading System Wizard now shows all possible settings for all users.
- The Top Stocks/Industries/Sectors gadgets now allow multiple stocks to be graphed by right-clicking a set of stocks.
- RoboTrader Out of Sync screen now prevents invalid trade dates based on the holding’s initial acquire date.
- DTI Graph data is now properly aligned with the market timing calls.
- Improved app stability & performance.
You will be automatically prompted to install the update in the next few days upon logging in to the VectorVest 7 program.
If you experience any issues updating, you can re-download the installation files here: http://www.vectorvest.com/install/vectorvest7.
If you have any questions, we would be happy to help. Our customer support representatives are available to help you Monday – Friday from 7am ET to 11pm ET and Saturday from 9am ET to 5pm ET. Call us toll-free at 1-888-658-7638 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your improvement requests! Help our developers pick which features to work on next at our Feedback site. We read every idea that comes in, so check it out! feedback.vectorvest.com
Also, LIKE us on Facebook to keep up with news and tips about all our products.